Monday, April 6, 2009

Baking Week

Tomorrow morning we are having our 7th IUI (infertility treatment) and I plan on staying busy over the next week by baking a ton.  Then the following week I will start planning for next months adventure.  My baking skills are non-existent.  I can bake cakes, I can bake quick breads but if it involves yeast it just doesn't come out right.  So I picked up a whole grain baking book and a baking for beginners book from the library today and I will start my baking week tomorrow.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Good luck with your appt and good luck with baking! As much as I love to cook I am not a baker. I have never even bought yeast and don't have the first clue how to make anything from scratch. I can't wait to see what you make, how knows maybe you will inspire me to try my hand at some baking! Doubt it though!!!!

Post a Comment