Monday, April 13, 2009

Introducing Freezer Friday

I've decided to start a Freezer Friday blog carnival. Every Friday I will post a freezer friendly recipe or tip and I invite you to do the same.

Here are my guidelines.
1. This is open to anyone with or without a blog. If you have a blog please post your link to your Freezer Friday post and not your homepage. If you don't have a blog please feel free to reply to my post with your tip or recipe.

2. I ask that you provide a link to my blog in your post and use one of my graphics that I have made for this. The main reason for this is that I want to spread the word as much as possible for everyone to enjoy.

3. If you have a blog please use Mr. Linky and of course mention my blog in your post and include a link back to my Freezer Friday post. Feel free to use a Freezer Friday graphic. If you don't have a blog, but would like to participate, please submit your tip or recipe in a reply to the post.

4. The posts should either be a freezer friendly or make ahead recipe, tip or product review. As long as it is about freezer cooking, once-a-month cooking, once-a-week cooking, make ahead meals etc. It will be accepted.

5. I will post the Freezer Friday post no later than 10:00pm central time on Thursday night.

Please use one of my graphics.



1 comments:

Michelle said...

love this idea! I'm just starting to embark on freezer meals. I have a couple of dishes I always make more of, but trying to set aside time specifically to cook these kinds of dishes. Thanks!

Post a Comment