Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Menu Plan 4/27 - 5/3

This is the last week of food from my very first freezer cooking session! I have some chicken legs and pork chops in the refrigerator that I will be doing a mini-freezer cooking session to get us through the move. More thought out Freezer cooking will be back on May 18 and I will have a normal size oven to cook in! Right now my oven is barely 16x16 inside.

Monday 4/27
Fish, Broccoli Medley

Tuesday 4/28
Sloppy Joes, Broccoli w/ Cheese

Wednesday 4/29
Fish, Corn

Thursday 4/30
Sloppy Joes, Broccoli

Friday 5/1
Turkey Burgers, I haven't decided yet.

Saturday 5/2
BBQ Chicken Legs, Corn on the Cob

Sunday 5/3
Oven Baked Pork Chop, Spanish Rice, Broccoli

We eat a lot of broccoli.

Check out more menu ideas at orgjunkie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment