Monday, April 20, 2009

Menu 4/20-4/26

I had a freezer plan all set for the first two weeks of May but then base housing called us and we are moving on May 8th. We aren't moving very far away but I don't particularly want a stocked freezer. Freezer cooking will be back around May 18th and it will probably include one of those turkeys I purchased last week. In the meantime I will be utilizing my most trusty kitchen appliance... the slow cooker in the coming weeks. More on that in a couple of weeks.

Monday 4/20
Pizza

Tuesday 4/21
Sloppy Joes

Wednesday 4/22
Turkey Burger

Thursday 4/23
Goulash

Friday 4/24
Fish

Saturday 4/25
Sloppy Joes

Sunday 4/26
Turkey Burger

Check out more menu plans at Organizing Junkie.com

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Sounds like you have any easy menu planned for this week! Sorry I didnt get a chance to post on your new freezer friday. I haven't done any freezer cooking lately. I am hoping to get back to it this week. I will have something for next Friday though!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE freezer cooking. Over the last 7 or 8 years my freezer/bulk cooking has taken on different forms to match different seasons of life. I look forward to checking your blog out.

On my menu this week roast and gravy are from the freezer!

Smile

Post a Comment