Thursday, April 2, 2009

This Should Go Faster

My hand is feeling a lot better.  Now it feels like a sunburn and is just pink instead of red.  With my husbands blessing I went out and purchased this.   I'm not including it in the grocery budget since the money came from our household maintenance envelope.  


My husband just called me from sick call (doctor) and they are putting him on 48 hour quarters (think bedrest).  He came down with a nasty cold and has his pt test is next week so they are hoping this will get him over it faster.  When he gets here I am ordering him to bed or at the very least to the couch.   I'm determined to get this done. If I have a soup or two to finish up tomorrow then that is fine but slow and steady wins the race.  I will finish this soon!  Now back to work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment